What We Offer
- Comprehensive Eye Health and Vision Assessment with caring doctors trained and licensed to treat disorders of vision and ocular pathology including Glaucoma, Cataracts, Dry Eye Syndrome, and Diabetic Eye Diseases.
- Fitting all types of contact lenses - including astigmatism and bifocal needs as well as scleral and specialty lenses
- Digital Retinal Imaging, often without dilation
- Accurate, easy eye pressure testing with NO air-puff
- Advanced testing in-office including Fundus Autofluorescent Imaging, Visual Field Testing, and OCT Analysis
- Surgical consultations and co-management - including Cataracts and LASIK
- Glaucoma Diagnosis and Treatment
- Diagnosis and treatment of computer vision syndrome
- Advanced Testing and Treatment for Dry Eye Syndrome and Ocular Allergies
- Insurance Claim submission for medical plans as well as vision plans
- Accepting new patients
- 24-hour emergency care
- Outstanding quality and selection in frames and lenses
- An exclusive two-year warranty on all eyewear
Your Comprehensive Examination
Not all eye exams are equal. The quality and detail of an eye examination can vary greatly among doctors. At Envision Eyecare, you will always see that we know it is important to be thorough. That’s why we offer a comprehensive eye examination that can reveal real solutions to the symptoms you are experiencing and even uncover hidden, symptomless, potentially sight-threatening eye disorders and diseases that are not found by a simple vision screening or an eye exam that only includes a quick glasses prescription check.
Since the eyes are a part of the body, they can be affected by seemingly unrelated health conditions. We want to know about your general health and your medications including nonprescription medication prior to treatment.
Neurological and Muscle Screenings
Evaluating the way your eyes and pupils work together and individually can tell us if the nerves and muscles controlling your eyes are working properly or require further investigation.
Both automated and doctor-controlled instruments, plus the patient-directed methods, are used to obtain the best glasses prescription for you.
Eye Health Testing
This test provides a view of the inside of the eye. It allows the doctor to examine the retina, optic nerve and the macula (the portion of your eye which allows us to see color). We can detect signs of many diseases including glaucoma, macular degeneration, hypertension, and even diabetes.
Digital photographs of the front and/or inside of the eyes are taken. The images are used as a baseline to monitor future eye health changes as well as to monitor current eye conditions.
Automated Visual Fields
A computerized test of peripheral vision and light sensitivity can uncover problems that could otherwise be missed.
This highly technical test is simple for patients, but gives amazingly in-depth information about the tissue and structures inside the eye. Building a 3-dimensional view of the retinal layers, blood vessels, vitreous gel, lens, and iris structures gives your doctor the best information for diagnosing and treating many ocular conditions. Envision Eyecare has OCT testing available in our office whenever needed - no referral needed.
All patients, parents, or guardians will be provided with an explanation of the findings, their significance, the treatment plan and other options Your questions will be answered and the solutions to any difficulties will be reviewed.
Finest Quality Eyewear
From designer fashions to classic or sporty frames, you’re sure to find your perfect look. We will assist you in choosing the most effective lens design and lens treatments for your individual needs to optimize visual performances.
All of our eyeglasses are backed by our exclusive two-year frame and lens warranty.
The contact lens industry is constantly changing. We are proud to provide a full range of contact lenses, materials, and services that keep up with today’s technological advances and improvements. At Envision Eyecare we fit every kind of contact lens available including multifocal, color, toric and rigid gas permeable lenses. Remember, when it comes to contact lenses, the care and competence of the doctor prescribing them can make the difference for your success and eye health. Our doctors always have your best interest in mind.
Laser Vision Correction
If you are interested in correcting your vision with the most advanced technology we will help you to understand all of the advantages and disadvantages of the currently accepted procedures. If it is found that you are a good candidate for laser vision correction, we will refer you to an ophthalmologist and arrange for your world-class follow-up care right here in our office.