Envision Eyecare open with normal office hours but a reduced patient schedule. We are doing our best to keep our patients and staff safe based on recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and the American Optometric Association.
We require any patient or customer entering our office to:
- Wear a face mask fully covering your nose and mouth
- Be screened for COVID-19 symptoms including temperature check
- Wash hands following the screening
- Stay at least 6 feet away from others except when required for care
- Allow name and phone number to be maintained for COVID-19 tracking purposes
If you do not wish to comply with these requirements, you will not be allowed to enter our facility. Of course, you may choose to reschedule by phone, if you would like to receive care later when these precautions are no longer required.
We request that adults visit our office alone unless a caregiver is required. We request only one parent/guardian to accompany minor children to their appointments.
We are still offering curbside pick-up and repair of glasses. We are also currently offering free shipping on any size contact lens order.
We understand all aspects of your care and our operations will be different, but we are still excited to provide you with excellent customer service and to help you “See The Best”.